Friday, September 2, 2016 | By: Unknown

Back to blogging

I have decided to start blogging again and hopefully stick to it this time.
I am happy to announce that I am now available for Skype sessions through Skyprivate.

There are many scenes such as Small Penis Humiliation, Cum Eating Instructions, Findom and even Sissy Training which can be done through cams. I just love the way that Skype allows us to connect easily and visually with friends all over the globe.

Other fetishes such as spanking can only be truly enjoyed in person.
I had the most wonderful time spanking a naughty sissy boy this evening. He looked so cute with his little white shorts, white socks and red Mary Jane shoes and getting his ass to match his wimpy girlish shoes was a challenge I just could not resist.

Feeling the weight of a slave across my laps and the warmth of his buttocks on my palm when I spank him are sensations which just cannot be replicated through video calls.
Spanking is my personal fetish because of the trust it involves as well as the nurturing quality of it.

I can spank hard and long and after a while, I do get into "the zone" and get a major endorphines rush from it. The exhilaration which comes from a good session is difficult to describe but all I can say is that after a great scene, I feel relaxed and as if I was floating on a cloud and that this feeling last quite a while. It is a natural high.




0 comments:

Post a Comment